BUSINESS VISAS LAWYER IN ORLANDO
COUNSEL FROM AN ORLANDO IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY
In order to achieve your goal of working in the United States, you must secure a business visa allowing you to legally live and work in the country. If you are contemplating a business-related move in order to advance your career or investment opportunities, it is wise to consult an experienced and knowledgeable Orlando immigration lawyer at our Florida law firm who can help you assess your options and fill out the paperwork necessary to achieve your residency goals.
WHAT BUSINESS VISAS ARE AVAILABLE TO ME?
A broad range of business visas are made available by the government and classified according to different types of professions. An immigration attorney from the Fisher Legal Group can work alongside you to obtain just the visa you need.
The following are examples of common business visas:
- H-1B visas: Allows U.S. companies to employ foreign workers in specialty occupations that require technical expertise.
- H-2B visas: For employers of foreign workers not working in agriculture that are seasonal in nature.
- L1 visas: Lets companies operating in the U.S. and abroad transfer employees for foreign branches into the U.S.
- O-1 visas: For short term work for outstanding workers in the sciences, arts, athletics, education, or business.
- P visas: For entertainers and athletes with a job offer and can include the families of the employed.
Our firm is up to date on all recent immigration legal reform so you stay ahead of the game when it comes to filing for your business visa. Because there is no way to know how long it will take for your visa to be filed and approved once it has been sent, your best bet is to get in touch with our immigration lawyer and begin the process as soon as possible.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE
Our firm has won many awards and been selected for many accolades and recognitions. This is a reflection of how well we have done in the eyes of past clients and our high standing among our legal peers. Our other awards are a testament to how much work we put into each and every case and how we make our client’s satisfaction our top priority. You can trust our Orlando immigration attorney to work hard on your behalf.
Let our legal team help you secure the business visa you need in order to accomplish your employment-related objectives. Whether you wish to begin the journey of establishing permanent residency, or you only desire to work in the United States for a short period of time, we can guide you through the process.
Get your questions answered - Call for a free consultation or assessment of your needs (407) 792-6970.